4.14.2010

NIC

I know you may think all I do each day is eat, play softball, or go to parties, but in reality I sit at a desk and design stuff for the church. To prove this fact I decided to show you some of things I have been
working on lately. The logo needed a little adjusting so I have made that my mission this week. It is not finished yet, but is coming along. Here is a version of it that I used for our new facebook page (Neuenburg International Church if you want to become a fan). I am still working on the colors and other details, but you get the idea. I hope you like it! Let me know if you have any brilliant suggestions.


I also made pictures for the events we have during the week. This is the picture for the evening worship service we have many Sundays in the summer due to players missing the morning service. I love the color scheme, it makes me want to paint something beautiful and hang it up.




Along with church services NIC has started a number of bible studies. It is exciting to see how the Lord is working in our little community. One of the new studies is for young men and they are studying the 10 Commandments. A young man from our church who many call Big Alex is leading the study.

Well I hope you like the designs. The creative juices have been pumping out some work lately but there is a lot left to complete.

**We have our first softball game Sunday so I will give you an update soon about how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment