7.16.2010

Amsterdam

Well, Stephen and I had a short visit to Amsterdam to see the team coming back from Uganda. It was a blessing to see so many familiar faces and hear about their adventures in Africa. While we were there we visited Madame Tussuad's wax museum and met some new friends.

Nicolas Cage gave Stephen the cold shoulder,
but this guy (I am not sure who he is) liked him so much he let him talk on his radio show!
This guy was hitting on me,
but Beyonce said "all the single ladies" needed to stick together.
Michael got me dancing
and JT made me laugh,
but I only had eyes for George....(he didn't even look at Julia...what an attentive gentleman)!
Even with all the movie stars the best part of the trip was seeing Pastor Aaron and Chris! Thanks for the invitation, we had a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Wax just does not do Justin justice. Glad y'all had fun! P.S. Why do you always end up writing about, and thus I end up commenting about, JT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura21.7.10

    Hey Hil, JT was looking pretty sad in wax form, I actually didn't even recognize him until Stephen said it was him.

    See you soon....excited about you finding the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LG - glad to see you started blogging again! I know you are having a blast in germany - are u ever coming back to the states?? at LEAST u will make an appearance for Hillarys wedding right?
    Hope all is well.
    Taylor C. Cleveland

    ReplyDelete