So I know it has been forever and I am very sorry about that. Life seems to be moving at a rapid pace and I am just trying to stay afloat. In the middle of June I was blessed to have one of my closest friends visit me here in Neuenburg. It was such a joy to see a friend from home and just be encouraged by someone so close and dear to my heart. We had a wonderful visit and I know the Lord used Hillary to encourage the other girls here as well. When two southern gals get together in Germany there is no stopping us. I don't think people could believe there was someone else who had an accent like mine! We had the pleasure of spending the first day in Zurich, Switzerland and could not have asked for better weather. It was so relaxing to sit around and talk about all the things that were happening in Germany as well as on the home-front. Here are a couple pictures from the day.
Glamour shots by the tower!
The lake in Zurich.
Hillary "diving" into the lake. So realistic!
Along with visiting Zurich, Hillary had the exhilarating experience of watching one of my softball games! She was pretty much astounded with my skills and took a video to prove how incredible I am. We had a great time at the game...even though we got killed! Here is the video she took and a sweet picture of me in my uniform.
Lucky #13!!!
It was a delightful visit with Hillary and I am so thankful she got to meet all my friends and go to church. It is very encouraging for the girls to meet other christians and see that they are not alone in this world. Thanks for coming Hillary, you are greatly missed!
No comments:
Post a Comment