5.28.2009

Mr. & Mrs. Phillip Young

It is such a blessing to see a Godly man and woman come together in marriage for the glory of the Lord. I would like to give a special congratulations to Phillip and Laura (not me) on their recent marriage. I am so sad I could not be there, but I know it was beautiful. The Lord is going to do mighty things in your family. In honor of your marriage I am dedicating this post to you. I hope you like the old school pictures.

Owen Hall, I will always love you!

Laura and me at JH Ranch.

Phillip after his nose job, it was a little red!


~The Wedding~
The happy couple! Congratulations!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5.6.09

    WOAH! I just read this now. Gurl, we love you so much and you were greatly missed that day. I loved your recent FB message so I'm going to respond to that soon my dear. Thanks for the post!!I l loved the old pics! - Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh & David Morrison7.6.09

    Laura!
    I've just read your entire blog after your mom sent me the site today. LOVED IT and could really picture your life there. At first I thought I was on the wrong blog because of the "Mr. and Mrs. Philip Young" title!! But, I decided to keep reading and so enjoyed the pictures and descriptions of the people, places, and PARTIES. haha! Please give our love to Stephen, Rob, and Robyn!
    Love, Leigh [for the Morrisons]

    ReplyDelete