It has been a busy couple of weeks and the events seem to continuously occur. I have been trying to soak in all that is German and have had a blast getting to know everyone in the process. Last weekend I had the pleasure of attending an "ALL WHITE" party with my friends Sophie, Leonie, and Theresa in honor of their upcoming graduation. Needless to say it was a high school party that definitely brought me back to my glory days. Highschool seems to be the same everywhere, and yet we love it. There were black lights, hence the "white" party, so I wore white pants, but was told if I wore ALL WHITE I would look ridiculous, so thank goodness I didn't do that! I'm sure a 23 year old American who can't dance looked normal there. They also had glow sticks, a disco ball, and a smoke machine.....please don't be too jealous.

Here is Sophie and me at the party!

Here is Sophie in action on the dance floor. She was showing me some new moves, the way the German's dance!

Here we are after we did a little dancing and started to "glisten."
It was a fun night and I met a lot of people. The DJ was stuck in the 90's, but I guess the kids in Germany did not realize that because we all did the macerana dance and it was cool! I never thought the macerana would be cool, but if you love it you should visit Germany, you would fit right in!
ha ha Laura - that is hilarious and I think you should have worn all white that would have been awesome..... hope Germany is splendid it sounds like it is!
ReplyDelete