6.18.2010

JT we love you!

One sad note about being in Germany over the summertime is that I miss a number of beautiful weddings. Fortunately the internet gives me a glimpse of what it would have been like to be there. This is from Emily and Jim's wedding and I love all the faces of my friends. Some are horrified by the thought of the bouquet, while others look like Justin Timberlake is serenading them with his newest ballad. Love it girls! Hope the wedding was fun and CONGRATULATIONS to the happy couple!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous21.6.10

    I love this pic too! I can never pick a favorite either - too many good faces (and hand motions) being made here.

    -Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21.6.10

    How could I not comment on the title?! I didn't even read it at first. I appreciate the shout-out to JT. Although hiding in the back is most definitely not what I would be doing were he to serenade me. What a guy...

    ReplyDelete