6.16.2010

Sunday Night Fellowship.

Sunday nights when we don't have church we sometimes head to the bowling alley. It is a fun activity that is not hindered by bad weather or lack of talent! Our last visit was quite the party. A couple friends from the Atomics club came with us which made our group strangely large. I think we almost used half the lanes in the building!

We had to take two pictures because we had so many people. Here is one half.

Now for the extra talented half!
Brain and Danellen Dehuff were visiting as well which was a great encouragement to everyone. Brian was giving Stephen a run for his money.

I am sure you can see my perfect form!

Stephen and Rob are really into bowling and have been collecting gear over the past year. Their most recent addition....WHITE bowling shoes! They have a slide pad on one shoe and a traction pad on the other. Fashion takes no priority when boys and sports are involved.

I must also add they are getting pretty good. Rob's high score is a 279 (the highest possible is 300) and I think Stephen's highest is a 249. Not bad for baseball players!

"Sous" is one of Stephen and Rob's good friends from way back. He likes hanging out with us on Sunday nights. He is a bouncer at a club and head-butted someone. Ouch! I am glad I am on his good side!

So tough!

Sweet Leonie. She is surprisingly good at bowling!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous21.6.10

    Reminds me of you in the glory days of Rainbowlers!

    ReplyDelete